How to Download PUBG PC for Free
What is your age? Are you thinking that why am I asking your age? It is important to know which age group you belong to know if you are a fan of PUBG or not. Though, it is the most popular game of these days and finding someone, who is not into the game’s craze is next to impossible. Yes, You Can play Pubg Pc Free.
From teenagers to grown-ups, every age group has engaged themselves in this adventurous game. And if you notice then, you will get to know that most of the modern people are investing their leisure time in this game. Whether they are on the bus or waiting for food at a restaurant, they prefer to play this game, whenever they get time. Hence, it can be said that it has become the modern age’s obsession.
Apart from all these things, we have not asked you if you are playing the game or seeing others playing yet? If you are not into the modern obsession, then download PUBG PC free now and start enjoying the top adventurous game.
How to Download and Install the Game on PC:
You can play the game on your mobile and your PC or laptop as well. The download requirements of the game differ when the download space is different, therefore, if you are planning to download PUBG for free on your desktop, then here are the following points you have to keep in your mind—
No matter if you have a MAC PC or Windows, the download and installation methods are listed below. Before proceeding to the steps, keep the fact in your mind that, downloading PUBG PC for free on Windows is easy, on the other hand, MAC PC requires something extra. The features, as well as game graphics, are more or less same both in PC and mobile, however, the mobile version is free while the PC version is paid.
Here are the best ways to download PUBG Mobile in PC:
Playing PUBG mobile on PC is exciting and easy. To start the game, all you have to do is downloading and installing the game. An emulator will make your gaming experience smoother and easy.
- Download Blustacks from their official website.
- Run and install it on your PC.
- Launch the Blustacks app on your PC after that set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail and this process may require phone number verification.
- Once the Play Store is ready to use on your PC, you are all set to search for PUBG Game and download the game in your pc.
- When the game starts for the first time, click on the mouse and keyboard icon to play the game on your PC.
- After that, you will see the keys to control the game.
2. Download and Install PUBG on the Steam App
The PUBG PC version is exclusively available for Windows and as I said earlier it is paid, unlike PUBG Mobile which is free to Play. The PC Version is not a standalone App which can be directly installed on Windows but you need a Steam App and buy the game for $30.
Min System Requirement
- OS: Windows 7 and above (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 2GB | AMD R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How to Download and Install PUBG on Steam App?
1. Go to the PUBG Product Page.
2. Add the item to Cart
3. Make payment and buy the PUBG Game
4. Download and install the Steam Now App if not already installed. (Few Click Process)
5. Log in to Steam App
6. Now click on the library and select the PUBG Game
7. Click on Play and let the game download.
8. After the game is downloaded, click play again.
9. Now install the game by clicking a few YES and AGREE on options on the Steam Client App.
10. Once the game is successfully installed. Enjoy the game. Cheers!
Below are the default Controls for the PUBG on the Steam App. The PUBG PC version is similar to the PUBG Mobile with some gameplay differences.
3. Download PUBG on Mac using Nvidia GeForce Now
You can play PUBG on Mac using GeForce Now. GeForce is a cloud-based service which lets you play games like Fortnite or PUBG. The game is played on the GeForce server, while your computer serves as a monitor. So, the processing and graphics handling is done by the servers itself and you just have to control the game on the screen. Thus reducing the load on the hardware of your Mac. As the game is not yet released for the Mac, the GeForce Now is the best option to play the game on your Apple Mac Book.
All you need a very good internet speed and everything is controlled servers. You need to buy the game on the Steam which is $3o of worth and log in with the steam account on GeForce Now App to enjoy the game. As I said the game runs on the cloud, therefore, a basic Mac computer is enough to play.
- 25 Mbps Internet
- 2 GB RAM
- Basic Computer System
How to Install and Use PUBG on GeForce Now?
1. Connect your Mac with a very good Internet with min speed up to 25 Mbps.
2. Install GeForce Now on the Mac with simple double-click process.
3. Make adjustments for the play by going to the Settings in the GeForce app. Turn on the ‘Ultra Streaming Mode’ to minimize power consumption giving better gaming experience but little poor visual play.
4. In the App, you will see a number of games including PUBG, login to Steam Account in case if you already bought the game. If not create a Steam Account and buy the PUBG for $30.
5. Once Done enjoy the game. Cheers!
4. Download PUBG Mobile on Nox Player for PC
Nox Player is the of the best Android Emulator for Windows and Mac. The only motive behind the development of the emulator is for playing games. Nox6 can handle high FPS games without any clutter and supports keypad, gamepad, and scripts. Nox Player would turn out to be the best place to play the PUBG on Windows or Mac, though it may take some time for you to get acquainted with the controls. You can customize the controls in the settings and also optimize the quality in case if you feel the graphics are higher than your PC standards.
How to Install and Use the Nox Player?
1. Download and install Nox Player from the Official Site. The process will take a few clicks.
2. Once successfully installed you will see the Play Store App on the main screen of the Nox Player.
3. Open the Google Store and log in with your Google ID and Password.
4. Search for the PUBG game and install it on the emulator.
5. Open the game and Enjoy it on Windows or Mac for free. Done!
5. PUBG Mobile with Remix OS Player | Windows
Remix OS Player is heavily optimized for gaming. Specifically, you can map keyboard buttons and control the game to your very comfort. The developers potentially looked onto improving the software more inclined towards gaming. It is important to note that the emulator doesn’t support AMD chipset and requires Virtualisation Technology enabled in your BIOS. The App has a very clean and fresh interface appealing to the users. The emulator has lots of customization options for gaming preference letting the users make most out of the Remix OS. The Game Toolkit gives everything you need to enjoy your favorite Android games on a PC. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It runs on Android Marshmallow, unlike others who are still stuck to lollipop.
How to Use the Remix OS?
1. Download and install Remix OS on your Windows PC.
2. Look for Play Store App and add your G-Account.
3. Download PUBG and enjoy the game on your PC with clutter free and smooth play.
6. PUBG Mobile for Chromebook OS
Chrome OS allows you to install APK files on the laptop. Recently many Chrome OS-based laptops have started supporting PUBG mobile via Google Play Store Download. If you wish to install PUBG Mobile your PC then you can get then also try to sideload the App on OS.
1. Enable Developer Mode in Chromebook.
2. You’ll now need to enable apps from “Unknown Sources” on the Android settings screen on your Chromebook.
3. You will need to Install the File Manager from Google Play.
4. Download the PUBG Mobile from APKMirror or similar sites.
4. Open the file manager app and go to the downloaded APK file.
5. Select the “Package Installer” when prompted and install the APK.
Download and install PUBG on Windows and Mac legally and safely. There are two versions of the game, one for Mobile and one for PC, you can play both on your PC using emulators and 3rd party clients. The game runs fairly smoothly but it is preferable you play the game on Computer with latest hardware and software installed to have clutter-free gaming experience. Tencent Gaming Buddy which is particularly catered for playing PUBG Mobile even on the low-end PC while Steam may need some good hardware specs. GeForce Now works on cloud servers, therefore, a basic system is enough for playing a high-end game I think you have installed the game on your PC now. It is time to play and enjoy “Chicken Dinner”.